Sunday, June 27, 2010

What's the Point?

Who the Hell am I?
My name is Brandon. But that’s just a name. That’s not important, not in this situation. What is important is my current situation and where I want to be.

So, what is this situation? Well, I’m overweight. Fuck that, I’m fat. I weigh 270 pounds. I’m not as strong or fast as I would like to be. My endurance is horrible. I have let my body go to hell.

That’s the physical level. I feel like I’m suffering on my mental, spiritual, emotional, and social levels as well. I’m not leading the life that I want to have. I’m not really sure how else to say it. I’m not happy. I need to make serious improvements in my life.

What is the Purpose of this Blog?

The purpose of this blog is to document my life in the realm of my self-improvements.

How Will this be Done?

I will post mostly daily on this blog. I will post opinions, summarizations of articles, links to other blogs with relevant information, recipes and daily menus, pictures, videos, routines, book reviews, mental exercises (gratitude journals, etc), and whatever else strikes my fancy.

When Will this Start?

Today!

I’ll be posting current measurements and pictures of me today. Than either today or tomorrow, I will post a short blog on what I am going to be doing as far as exercise and nutrition. Than on Monday, I will post details of my first workout in this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment